Programme Educational Objectives (PEO’s)
- PEO 1 : Graduates are prepared to analyze and solve Engineering problem with strong background in Scientific, Mathematical and Engineering fundamentals to develop solutions in various research areas of Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- PEO 2 : Graduates are trained with good scientific and engineering breadth to design and create novel products and solutions for real world problems.
- PEO 3 : Graduates are equipped with the qualities of Professional leadership for improving the technical and career growth in multidisciplinary domain that leads to societal benefits.
- PEO 4 : Graduates are involved in Professional activities and industry oriented training programme which enhances their employability with good communication skills.
- PEO 5 : Graduates are motivated to develop Professional Excellency which inculcates ethical and moral behavior through life-long learning.